Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Miami Beach calling!

I came home from the lovely Niagara Falls sunday evening, and now it's time for Miami Beach! Only 10 hours and we will be sitting on the plane. Me and K decided that before going back home to Finland we want to travel somewhere really warm. This trip will also be a "reward" for all the hard work we've done in Toronto. K will also probably be working all summer so this is the last chance to travel together in a long time. I still can't believe that it's been 4 months since we first came here...

I spent most of the day packing and getting ready for the trip by doing my nails etc. It's nice that we fly to Miami  already in the morning. It also takes only 3,5hours, so I can spend that time sleeping!
Packing. Can you tell I like colourful clothes? The Neon Yellow bikinis will look awesome once I get a real tan.

Something basic that will last even in the sea water.




No comments:

Post a Comment