Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 4 in Miami Beach

Yesterday was Cinco de mayo, a Mexican holiday. There was so much people in town and it ended up being quite crazy! First we had dinner and after a few drinks. The "few drinks" ended up being HUGE, 1,2 litres per drink. I took a strawberry daiqiri and the second round was free so beer was my second choice. I couldn't finish either one! When we were waiting for the bus to go to the hotel, things started going wrong; apparently the bus was 1,5hours late, and there were a lot of very aggresive people at the bus stop. It was nice that I got to sit down because my heels were killing me. I didn't know at that point that I was actually sitting next to some older man who had been acting crazy and pointing people with a knife... The cops came to the bus stop and started searching the guy's stuff in order to find a weapon. Thank God he hadn't gone crazy while I was sitting next to him! In the end we took a taxi because people were staring to get angry at each other and because of all the fuss.

Today It was the hottest day today so far, and I actually got a bit of a sunburn. We decided to go shopping in the evening, but in the end I didn't feel like shopping. We just walked a while in town, bought some food and came to the hotel.
People celebrating

Searching for a weapon


Healthy breakfast
Mr. Pink

Ourfit of the day

Trying darker make-up than usually
















No comments:

Post a Comment