Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Purple eyeshadow and a new trench

It's a beautiful spring day in Toronto, and I finally got my trench in the mail today! Wuhuu! It's by Laundry by Shelli segal, and it just what I wanted it to be.
The only mirror in the apartment :) Scarf from HM
As I was wearing a very bright scarf today, I felt that my make up has to "match". So I did a purple-bronze look:
Revlon Photoready primer is a good primer for combination skin, it's not too greasy and feels very soft and nice. Clinique anti-blemish foundation is one of my favourite foundations as it has a high coverage and it doesn't give me any break-outs!

Since I first tried Sleek make up eye shadows, I've been hooked! They have a lot of pigmentation, so you don't have to apply tons of it. The palettes are also very cheap, even if the quality is good, only about 8-9 euros if i remember correctly.

Au Nature I divine palette - For this look I used the white one on the lid,

Original I Divine palette- The bronze one for the crease, and the violet on the base of my lashes.

If you love "thick" looking lashes, you will like the L'Oreal's voluminous carbon black mascara. Maybelline's master precise is ideal for doing narrow lines. It's not my favourite, because I prefer thicker appliers,but it's ok.

The Body Shop bronzer is not the cheapest one, I think I paid about $19 but I like Bodu Shop products and the fact that it has a lot of colour, so you don't need to apply that much. The Joe blusher is very light, but gives a nice glow.
My eyebrows are very light and narrow, so a good eyebrow pencil is a must!







2 comments:

  1. Ihana meikki tuossa vikassa kuvassa kyllä!<3 Itse tykkään hirveästi meikata silmiä (ainakin ennen meikkasin kyllä aika paljon enemmän) ;) Mulla on Bodyshopin bronzer aurinkopuuteri ja se on kyllä todella hyvä, tosin se on erilaisessa purkissa, mutta itse olen kyllä tykännyt niiden aurinkopuutereista!

    Kirjoittelen itse lifestyle/muoti -blogia, olisiko kiinnostusta ruveta seuraamaan toisiamme? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehdottomasti! Kattelin tossa sun blogias ja liityin lukiojoihin. Tuli ihan ikävä kotiin (Helsinkiin), tällä hetkellä kun olen vaihdossa Torontossa. Vaikeempi kirjotella blogiakin kun lähes kaikki meikit ja vaatteet Suomessa odottamassa. Mutta mukava saada lukijoita :)

      Delete