Friday, April 6, 2012

Beauty products of the week

Last two weeks I've been shopping beauty products like crazy. I think it has something to do with Spring! I've been looking for a chic trench coat and leather ballerinas from Toronto like a maniac, but I think I just have to buy them online. Thank god there is shopstyle.com!

Here's some of the things I bought and absolutely love!
Becham signature perfume. Really nice fragrance with undertones like patchouli, amber,orchid and musk. Very good for a night out.

I still can't believe that I found one of my alltime favourite moisturizer, the L'Oreal Active Hydrafresh when I was doing my grocery shopping today. The smell is just so fresh and reminds me of the past(and summer!) It's really light, but still gives my combination-slightly dry-skin the hydration it needs. I was looking for this product in Finland for a few months, but it seemed like nobody was selling it anymore?

The very popular Revlon Lip Butter in 075 Lollipop.  



About the Revlon Lip Butters, they are simply genious! I already have a few other shades. They are just perfect! I hate it when sometimes even with the best lipstick my lips get really dry. That's why I love a lipstick with moisturizer and the lip Butter is just perfect for that. Even if it's moisturizing, the colour is just amazing and stays on pretty well. If you want to buy quality make-up, but don't want to spend all your money, Revlon in my opinion has some of the best lipsticks on the market.

- Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment